Thursday, 13 October 2016

First meet @ Bangalore


If am not wrong, it happened on Thursday, 13th Oct 2016. It was a fine morning when Swadhi along with my athai and few others came to St John's hospital, Bangalore for a regular check for athai. Madam was wearing an orange tops with big tower like ear rings. I had to ask my athai deliberately to relieve madam to come with me to visit our quarters and office locality. 

For the first time she came in bike along with me. It took quite a while for her to get in my bike. ;)
On the way to quarters I showed my office and our township. Finally we entered the quarters room. I was staying in a sharing basis with my friend/senior Uthirabalan. Room was in a shabby condition and I was little embarrassed to ask her come inside that untidy room.

She smiled and asked me to not worry about that. She was anxious to come inside as we both were alone in quarters. But she didn’t express much inconvenience in coming inside. We had little chat over there and tried to be normal. She had plenty of water to control herself. :D

After visiting drdo township, we went to Anjappar for a delicious lunch. We had fish fry, single chicken biriyani and elaneer paayasam. Then she started getting calls from my athai asking her to come periamma home soon (@Hosa road).

 We started back to periamma home in bike and had quite interesting discussion during the ride. We got comfortable with each other around and enjoyed that new feel. Had few open talks about our future personal life. Proposed to be friends for quite some time before getting into physical closeness in a typical family life. I liked the openness in her and the clarity which she had in her mind. Smilingly I was happy to listen to her talks and we reached the destination. Then had a nice introduction to periappa and periamma family. Unwillingly we had to part after some time. Even my bike was not ready to start leaving her. It was a memorable first meet where we felt the joy of being around with each other and initiated the closeness among us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment